Learn, memorize and practice the 4th 100 Fry Sight Words by playing Bingo!
How to play:
1. Designate a caller.
2. The caller shuffles the bingo deck, which consists of 100 cards covering the 4th 100 Fry Sight Words.
3. The caller puts the shuffled bingo deck face down, flips over the top card and calls out the word on the card. The caller then covers that word on the bingo caller’s card.
4. Players cover all called words that appear on their boards. Players can play a board on their own or with a partner. Playing with a partner works well for students that are still learning their 4th 100 Fry Sight Words.
5. If a player covers 5 words in row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) on their board, that player yells out Bingo and is the winner! The caller confirms that the player has Bingo by checking their covered words against the covered words on the bingo caller’s card.
Options for caller:
A teacher, a student aided by a teacher or a student that is already fluent in the 4th 100 Fry Sight Words can act as the caller. If a teacher is the caller, the teacher can either read each word out loud or call on a student to read each word. We have included bingo decks in two different card-sizes. The larger, half-page size works well in a big group setting where the caller holds up the card and calls on a student to read it.
We recommend printing these materials on cardstock and laminating for durability. Players can use erasable markers, pennies or small plastic markers to cover words. If you are not laminating, my kids love using bingo daubers, but note that these are generally not erasable and could permanently mark laminated bingo cards.
You can download a free version of this eduprintable, which includes:
– Game instructions
– 100 card bingo deck covering the 4th 100 Fry Sight Words
– Bingo caller card
– 12 unique bingo game cards
You can also visit our TPT store and purchase Bingo! 4th 100 Fry Sight Words, which includes 30 unique bingo game cards and a second bingo deck covering the 4th 100 Fry Sight Words in half-sheet sizes, which is a large size that you can hold up and easily show to a big group of players.
You May Also Like