Learn the sounds that each letter in the alphabet makes, which help your students to build a proper foundation for sounding out and decoding words.
Each flashcard shows the letter with an arrow or a dot, and a word to practice the sound. An arrow is used to indicate long and loud letter sounds. Dots are used to indicate quick and quiet letter sounds.
- Long and loud letter sounds:
- All the vowels: A, E, I, O, U
- 12 consonants: F, L, M, N, Q, R, S, V, W, X, Y, Z
- Quick and quiet letter sounds:
- 9 consonants: B, C, D, G, H, J, K, P, T
Click to subscribe:
Resources by Grade: