These Digraph Clip Cards are a fun, interactive way of practicing digraphs. Students should use a clothespin, paper clip or just point with their finger to pick the correct beginning digraph for each picture. This free eduprintable covers 56 digraphs starting with ch-, ph-, sh-, th- or wh-.
Create the cards by cutting along the dotted lines. Print on cardstock and laminate for durability if you like!
Check out a couple of sample pages:
– L Blends Flashcards
– R Blends Flashcards
– S Blends Flashcards
– Read, Circle and Match L Blends
– Read, Circle and Match R Blends
– Read, Circle and Match S Blends
– Phonics Practice: Fill in the Missing L Beginning Blend
– Phonics Practice: Fill in the Missing R Beginning Blend
– Phonics Practice: Fill in the Missing S Beginning Blend