Challenge your students to finish as many activities as they can! Some suggestions: complete as many as you can in two weeks or finish three in a row or complete any five.
This 30 page file includes everything the kids need! There are specific templates and printables to go with each activity.
Perfect to hand out as a project to complete at home, for your students to complete independently and at their own pace. Activities range from writing, to art, to predicting the weather and reading, so there is something for everyone.
The 9 activities are:
- Interview a friend or family member.
- Write a thank you letter telling someone how much you appreciate them.
- Predict and confirm weather for a week.
- Use the Alphabet Shape Code to write your name and messages.
- Draw a map of your house.
- Pick a book and draw your own book cover for it.
- Pick a book and complete the Sight Word Hunt.
- Read (or be read to) every day for a week and keep track on the reading log.
- Cut and paste the shapes to complete the house.
Here’s a few sample pages:
– Choose Your Own Activity
– 18 No Prep Book Activities
– Reading Comprehension and Writing Prompts
– Ways to Push Your Thinking
– Stretch a Sentence Writing Exercise
– Don’t Ever Call Me Nice Again! Character Trait Synonyms Lists for Upper Elementary Writing