Practice four different skills with numbers 1 to 5 in this free eduprintable, filled with adorable cartoon animals:
- Counting: Students are asked to count the animals on the first page and record this information.
- Graphing: Students record the count as a graph. Then students continue to practice graphing the results of simple equations.
- Adding: Students complete and answer addition equations.
- Subtracting. Students complete and answer subtraction equations.
This 21 page resource is perfect for kids who have mastered writing 1 to 5 and counting objects up to 5 and are ready to take on some more difficult concepts using those numbers.
Here’s what a few pages look like:
– Counting, Graphing, Adding and Subtracting with Numbers 1 to 5
– Practicing Addition Facts Up to the Sum of 10 and the Commutative Property
– Practicing Addition Facts Up to the Sum of 20
– Spin! Addition and Subtraction Facts Using Numbers up to 20
– Cut and Paste Addition Facts up to 10