Counting and thinking about numbers using ten frames is such a helpful way to learn number facts and develop number sense. In this eduprintable your students will answer two types of questions using ten frames:
- How many dots (or other shapes) are on the ten frames?
- How many empty spaces are on the ten frames?
Jam-packed with 54 ten frames to practice on!
Here’s what a completed worksheet looks like:
The free version of this eduprintable has 9 worksheets:
– Counting on Five Frames, Numbers 1 to 5
– Counting on Ten Frames, Numbers 1 to 10
– Counting on Ten Frames, Numbers 1 to 20