In this free eduprintable, your students will practice their fluency with long vowel and short vowel word pairs. For example, word pairs include bet and beat, file and fill and not and note.
Working independently or with a partner, read each set of words and work out which one is the short vowel and which is the long vowel word.
This resource has 108 word pairs, so the kids will get tons of practice on their short vowel and long vowel sounds!
Check out a couple of sample pages:
– L Blends Flashcards
– R Blends Flashcards
– S Blends Flashcards
– Read, Circle and Match L Blends
– Read, Circle and Match R Blends
– Read, Circle and Match S Blends
– Phonics Practice: Fill in the Missing L Beginning Blend
– Phonics Practice: Fill in the Missing R Beginning Blend
– Phonics Practice: Fill in the Missing S Beginning Blend