7 different activities to learn compound words are included in this eduprintable:
1. Cut and Paste Compound Words – People
Cut and paste words to create compound words that are people.
2. Compound Word Detective
Break each compound word into separate words.
3. Match and Write Compound Words
Match words to create compound words.
4. Compound Word Definitions
Define compound words using the meanings of the component words.
5. Create Compound Words
Use the word bank to create compound words.
6. Fill in the Blank Compound Words
Complete the compound words.
7. Decoding Compound Words
Figure out the compound words represented by the pictures.
Check out these sample pages:
– Learning Compound Words
– Learning Homophones – Cite, Right, Scene, Their, To, Which, Your