Knowing the days of the week is one of the earliest, basic skills that kids work on in school.
Check out this free eduprintable which includes the activities listed below (we even incorporate some adding and subtracting). Kids will learn the names of the days of the week, the order that they go in, and related vocabulary like yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- Cut and Paste the Days of the Week
- Fill in the Missing Days of the Week
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Adding and Subtracting Days of the Week
- What Day Was 3 Days Ago?
- Your Weekly After School Calendar
Here’s what a few sample worksheets look like:
– Learning the Days of the Week
– Learning the Months of the Year