A fun little exercise for your pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students learning to identify numbers 1 to 3.
Color in each numbered shape using the color matching the number from the color chart. Colors used are red, orange and yellow.
Here’s what a completed worksheet looks like:
The free version of this eduprintable has 5 worksheets:
– Sort by Size and Seriate
– Let’s Color, Numbers 1 to 3
– Cut and Paste Missing Numbers up to 3
– My Number Diary, Numbers 0 to 3
– My Number Diary, Numbers 1 to 5
– My Number Diary, Numbers 1 to 10