Print My Number Diary, Numbers 1 to 10, and clip or staple it together, going down the side to create a book. Introduce the number diary to your students and ask them to write their name on the cover page. Students can complete the diary over several weeks by working on one number and activity per day, or slower or faster as appropriate. Explain that the diary covers numbers 1-10 and has different activities for each number.
Examples of Number Diary pages:
Available in color and black and white versions!
– Sort by Size and Seriate
– Let’s Color, Numbers 1 to 3
– Cut and Paste Missing Numbers up to 3
– My Number Diary, Numbers 0 to 3
– My Number Diary, Numbers 1 to 5
– My Number Diary, Numbers 1 to 10