Learn your uppercase and lowercase letters with this free read-aloud Alphabet Book.
This book includes:
- Easy images that help the kids figure out and remember each letter.
- A simple, easy to learn and remember sentence for each letter in this format: A is for apple. This builds their reading confidence and they will be thrilled that they are reading all of the sentences!
- The sentences have a dot under each word. Kids should read the sentence and put their finger on each dot as they read it. They will start to learn the pace of reading and associating each spoken word with a written word.
Here are a couple of sample pages:
– Alphabet Flashcards
– Read-Aloud Alphabet Book
– What Sound Does the Letter Make?
– Letter Diary, Trace and Write Uppercase Letters
– Letter Diary, Trace and Write Lowercase Letters
– Letter Mazes with Uppercase Letters
– Letter Mazes with Lowercase Letters