We have put together a set of 6 free resources covering the basics that your nursery, pre-kindergarten, Grade R and kindergarten students should master. You can click on any of the links below to download just that resource on its own. To make it easy for those of you that would like all of them, we have combined them into a single pdf (over 200 pages!).
1. Trace and Write Uppercase Letters
2. Trace and Write Lowercase Letters
3. Trace and Write Numbers
– All three of the resources above include arrows so that your students will see the proper way to form letters and numbers.
4. Read Aloud Alphabet Book
– This book includes:
- Easy images that help the kids figure out and remember each letter.
- A simple, easy to learn and remember sentence for each letter in this format: A is for apple. This builds their reading confidence and they will be thrilled that they are reading all of the sentences!
- The sentences have a dot under each word. Kids should read the sentence and put their finger on each dot as they read it. They will start to learn the pace of reading and associating each spoken word with a written word.
It’s so important for children to know the proper sounds that each letter in the alphabet makes. Kids can then use those letter sounds to sound out and decode words, leading to better reading and spelling later on down the road.
That’s the goal of this eduprintable – to get kids on the path of learning the correct letter sound with easily recognizable images.
Learn your uppercase and lowercase letters with this free set of alphabet flashcards, which is actually 3 sets of flashcards in one:
- 1 set of with uppercase and lowercase letters on each card
- 1 set of uppercase letters only on each card
- 1 set of lowercase letters only on each card
Each flashcard has the letter and an easy to recognize picture that starts with that letter. We also used a handwriting font so kids learn the letters in the same way that they will eventually write them.
We hope you find these helpful!
– Trace and Write Uppercase Letters
– Trace and Write Lowercase Letters
– Trace and Write Numbers
– Read-Aloud Alphabet Book
– What Sound Does the Letter Make?
– Alphabet Flashcards