Your students will practice their addition and subtraction facts using numbers up to 20 in this fun and interactive eduprintable activity.
Place one end of a paperclip on the center of the spinner. Put your pencil point in the paperclip and give it a spin!
Spin to pick a + or -. Fill in the + or – in the second column and solve each equation.
Here’s what a completed worksheet looks like:
This free eduprintable has 4 worksheets:
Looking for additional practice? Visit our TPT store and purchase Spin! Addition and Subtraction Facts Using Numbers up to 20, which includes 20 worksheets.
– Counting, Graphing, Adding and Subtracting with Numbers 1 to 5
– Practicing Addition Facts Up to the Sum of 10 and the Commutative Property
– Practicing Addition Facts Up to the Sum of 20
– Spin! Addition and Subtraction Facts Using Numbers up to 20
– Cut and Paste Addition Facts up to 10